WISE Instructions for donating items.
1. It is best to make an appointment with us to donate items so we can have staff prepared to assist and receive the items. A small amount of paperwork is necessary for our record keeping.
2. Tuesday, Wed, and Thursday are the best days to make donations. After hour appointments. are available if necessary.
3. If you would like a tax credit please note that on your input form and a letter will be mailed to you.
4. It is important that we know how to contact you. Please provide your complete address, phone, and email when making a donation. If we need something emergency in your size, we will let you know.
5. We always need the following:
6. We always need shoes, coats, handbags, separates, suits, and office casual as well as accessories in all sizes plus the following:
a. Shopping bags for our clients to take their items with pride to their car not in a garbage bag. The bag is a memory from you for them to keep. Save your nice shopping bags for your sister that your donation will send on her way to success.
b. Larger sizes are often needed in all careers. Many of our women work in healthcare, retail or food service. Scrubs, khaki pants, polo shirts, black pants, white shirts, comfortable shoes to wear standing on tile floors are also needed.
c. Unopened under garments, bring a bra in your size, or panties in your size for our women from domestic violence, drug court, Red Cross or a natural disaster, and the homeless women we see as well.
d. Toilet paper, shampoo, conditioner, deodorant, tampons, toothbrushes, toothpaste, combs, brushes, and lotions.
e. Office supplies, copy paper, envelopes, stamps, toner cartridges and folders for filing, if you should have any of these extra, it would be much appreciated.
f. Thank you so much for your support, for caring about the women that we serve each day.